Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home of My Heart, A Story of Manifestation

Living in Hawaii has been my greatest inspiration and led me to many wonderful things including writing "Home of My Heart" and the creation of Magical Hawaiian Menehunes.
After 29 years in Hawaii my accent still gives me away. The first thing people always ask me is:” Where are you from? You have an accent.” I tell them, I was born and raised in Germany. The next question is:” What brought you to Hawaii?” My answer always is:” A coincidence.” Explaining this “coincidence” was one of the reasons I decided to write my story.
I thought about writing "Home of My Heart" for a long time. A couple of years ago I finally did it. Writing it, I wanted to remind myself of the power of thought and visualization, the miracles in life, the love of the Universe. But above all else, I wanted to inspire, empower and strengthen the beliefs of others by telling them about one of the miracles in my life. This brings me more joy than words can say.
May you be blessed with everything your heart desires. 





2 comments:

  1. Greetings Sabine,
    reading your story took me back in time and I felt for you.Now I gaze at the stars and wonder.....is Vayo the son of Michael?


    all the best
    Mao

    ReplyDelete